An event marketing veteran with a record of success in the hospitality, gaming and development industries, Darby Fitzpatrick-Reber’s passion resides in producing branded events that resonate with a distinct audience and achieve desired objectives.
Darby has enjoyed over 25 years in marketing and event production including 17-years as Director of Marketing for Las Vegas Hilton, Bally’s Las Vegas, Paris Las Vegas, and GSG Development.
Darby is the owner of Open Invitation, an event boutique located in Las Vegas, Nevada. She enjoys sharing her expertise across all types of organizations from associations, philanthropic enterprises, and professional service firms to entrepreneurs, small businesses, and member centric businesses.
Below is an abbreviated list intended to illustrate the broad range of events Darby has produced and/or been part of a freelance production team…all having varying budgets, number of attendees, marketing goals, etc.
• Shenzhen D-Light CES Product Showcase & Dinner
• Direct Patient Logistics Annual Client Conference
• Copa Airline’s VIP Las Vegas Experience
• Star Alliance’s VIP Las Vegas Experience
• International Pow Wow Press Brunch
• US Conference of Mayors
• The Governor’s Global Tourism Summit
• The Venetian/Palazzo La Cuccina Italiana Food & Wine Festival
• Bon Appetit Vegas Uncork’d
• Park Place Infiniti Grand Opening
• Jacob’s Creek Dinner with Andre Agassi
• Southern Wine and Spirits of Nevada Employee Party
• Nevada Ballet Theatre’s Black & White Ball
• Opportunity 180/Great Schools All Kids Family Ed Festival
Darby earned a bachelor’s degree in journalism with an emphasis in public relations from the University of Oklahoma.