Kaitlin Kellogg is a proud 4th generation Nevadan who has dedicated her career to serving the vibrant Las Vegas community. For the past 6 years she has worked in philanthropy based marketing, management consulting, and live event production for companies such as The JABarrett Company, St. Jude’s Ranch for Children, and The JGS Group. In her career, she has been on the front lines of client communications, media relations, and strategic planning and execution for clients of all different backgrounds. Kaitlin’s eclectic professional experience comes full circle at The JGS Group, previously a collegiate intern, she now re-joins the team as a Production Assistant. Kaitlin is no stranger to the bright lights and fast paced nature of event production, having been featured on Face The Nation to analyze the 2016 Presidential Debate, the stage makes her feel right at home. Since joining The JGS Group team, she has worked on events such as Volunteers in Medicine; Las Vegas HEALS, Neon Museum’s Boneyard Ball, Cache Creek Casino New Years Eve, Hope for Prisoner’s Night of Hope, Boys & Girls Club Sneaker Ball and Make A Wish 5k, and she’s just getting started! Kaitlin’s passion lies in impacting the local Las Vegas community through the power of communication. She has recently graduated with a Master’s in Business Administration from Concordia University-Portland and has a Bachelor’s in Communications and Political Science from St. Mary’s College of California.
THE SHORT LIST
- Three things always in my refrigerator: Soda, Cheese, Strawberry Jam
- Favorite musicians: Dolly Parton, Elvis, Fleetwood Mac
- Greatest day of my life: When I became SCUBA certified at The Jacque Cousteau dive park in Avalon, Catalina Island.
- Favorite English word: Serendipitous
- Favorite restaurant in Las Vegas: Ada’s, I’d like to think when I get to Heaven there will be an Ada’s sourdough loaf to greet me at the pearly gates.