As Director of Business Development for the JGS Group, Vince calls upon more than thirty years of experience as a strategic marketing executive. He has managed sales and marketing efforts for a wide variety of organizations, from mid-sized telecommunications technology and real estate businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
Vince’s blended exposure to different industries has given him a valuable skill set in strategic planning. His conceptual and visionary imagination, combined with precise, carefully considered and definitive action gives him the ability to achieve results for his clients.
Prior to joining JGS Group, Vince’s talents were utilized by Sprint, where he served as a Business Account Executive, providing solutions and increased revenue through his own initiatives. He was named to the President’s Club as a Major Account Manager for Sprint/Sprint PCS.
Vince has also lent his expertise to the development of Las Vegas’ World Market Center with Related Group, Inc., where he was Leasing Manager for the largest and most comprehensive home, design, hospitality and contract furnishings complex in the west.
Vince is active in the Las Vegas community as a member of the Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce; a Varsity Lacrosse Parent Volunteer at Bishop Gorman High School; Chairperson of the Playhouse Builders Board of Directors for Easter Seals of Southern Nevada; a former member of the Board of Directors of Samaritan House; a Summerlin Youth Soccer and Baseball Coach and team parent; and a member of the Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity.
Business focused, results oriented, community activist – Vince Shaffer is a vital and valuable part of the JGS Group Executive Team.
THE SHORT LIST
- Three things always in my refrigerator: Uncooked tortillas, shredded cheese, coconut water.
- Favorite musicians: The Rolling Stones, The Black Keys, Beck, Diana Krall
- The greatest day of my life: The day our sons were born. They are more fun now than when they were 10 years old (and even better, there are no more house-shaking sword fights with their best friends)!
- Favorite English word: Ingenious (generic version, original, creative) it conjures up the vision of a spark.
- Favorite restaurant in Las Vegas: Ada’s - Tivoli (Pasta, sour dough bread– Echo & Rig (beef & portobella fries).