Julie Gilday-Shaffer is the creator and guiding force behind the JGS Group. She has spent over thirty years creating strategic marketing programs, producing live events, and executing multimedia services for national sales meetings, trade show events, product launches, and every other type of corporate/entertainment theatre for Fortune 1000 companies around the world.
Julie uses her expertise and extensive experience in new business development, media management and training, and delivering strategic, creative solutions that bring a brand to life as the foundation of her work with JGS. She is particularly proud of JGS’ work producing the final presidential debate in October 2016 and Blockchains LLC’s global launch in Prague during the fall of 2018. Julie has also produced events for clients including:
The Global Travel & Tourism Summit
The Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority
The Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce
Las Vegas Monorail
The Las Vegas Market
The Related Group
Julie is a highly distinguished member of the business community in Las Vegas, and has received awards and recognition including:
In Business, “Most Influential Women in Southern Nevada”
Las Vegas Business Press, “Top 40 Under 40”
Las Vegas Review- Journal, “Mother of the Year”
Nevada Arts Associates, Advocacy Award (2008)
She is a past President of the Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce Business Council and the Las Vegas Fire and Rescue Foundation, and served on the Las Vegas Centennial Organizing Committee. She is currently serving on the board of The Miracle League of Las Vegas, The Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce Prospectors, the Parent Advisory Council for Bishop Gorman High School, and the R&R Partners Foundation. She is also a member of the International Women’s Forum.
Julie believes above all that the experience is what builds an organization’s brand. Her expertise in brand-building through marketing communications events allows her to direct The JGS Group’s ample resources in the most effective way possible, creating indelible impressions in the minds of users, customers, and viewers.
THE SHORT LIST
- Three things always in my refrigerator: Sparkling water, Parmesan cheese, apples
- Favorite musicians: Michael Bublé, Earth, Wind and Fire, Eric Clapton, and Carole King
- The greatest day of my life: The days my sons were born. I had no idea that love could be so big and that such a great gift would be in my life.
- Favorite English word: Fruition. So much fun to say, and Ilike that it means bringing something to life!
- Favorite restaurant in Las Vegas: Verandah Cafe at the Four Seasons. Casual elegance on the patio and incredible food for any time of day. I always feel like I am on vacation when I dine there.