The creator and guiding force behind the JGS Group, Julie has spent over thirty years creating strategic marketing programs and producing live events and multimedia services for national sales meetings, trade show events, product launches and every other type of corporate/entertainment theatre for Fortune 1000 companies around the world.
Her expertise and extensive experience in delivering strategic, creative solutions that bring a brand to life, new business development, media management and training has allowed Julie to produce events for such clients as The Global Travel & Tourism Summit, Skype, HTC, Aspect Software, Singapore Airlines, British Airways, Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority, Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce, Las Vegas Monorail, World Market Center, Breitling Watches, Escada, Nike, MAC Cosmetics, Ariat International, NBA, The Related Group, Three Square, Bon Appetit, R&R Partners, Warner Bros., Sports Illustrated and Western Digital to name only a very few.
A highly distinguished member of the business community, Julie was recognized in 2008 by Nevada Arts Advocates with their Advocacy Award, selected as one of the Top 40 Under 40 by the Las Vegas Business Press, named “Mother of the Year” by the Las Vegas Review Journal and selected as one of the “In Business” Most Influential Women in Southern Nevada. She is past President of the Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce Business Council , the Las Vegas Fire and Rescue Foundation and served on the Las Vegas Centennial Organizing Committee. She is currently serving in the board of The Miracle League of Las Vegas, The Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce Prospectors, the Parent Advisory Council for Bishop Gorman High School, R&R Partners Foundation and is a member of the International Women’s Forum.
Julie’s expertise in strategic brand building through marketing communications events is the perfect choice to guide the arsenal of The JGS Group resources. No one better than she recognizes that experience builds the brand.
THE SHORT LIST
- Three things always in my refrigerator: Sparkling water, Parmesan cheese, apples
- Favorite musicians: Michael Bublé; Earth, Wind and Fire; Eric Clapton; and Carole King
- The greatest day of my life: The days my sons were born. I had no idea that love could be so big and that such a great gift would be in my life.
- Favorite English word: Fruition. So much fun to say; like that it means bringing something to life!
- Favorite restaurant in Las Vegas: Verandah Cafe at Four Seasons. Casual elegance on the patio and incredible food for any time of day. I always feel like I am on vacation when I dine there.