Abbey Dalla has made a real splash in the world of special events through her role as Production Manager for the JGS Group. Over the past four years, she has lent her skills to a plethora of projects, including associate producing the Blockchains Product Launch in Prague, production managing the Animal Foundation’s Best in Show, stage managing United Way’s Women Leadership Council Fashion Show, deck managing UNLV Boyd School of Law’s 20th Anniversary Gala with keynote speaker Joe Biden, and many more. Abbey aims to be the “eye of the storm” when working an event, and loves being involved in a project from conception to conclusion.
In addition to her four years with JGS, Abbey brings six years of theatrical experience as a Stage Manager. She discovered her love for event production while working as the Event Coordinator on a fundraiser for breast cancer education and awareness, and developed a passion for and proficiency in nonprofit event management after volunteering with the Special Olympics Texas for seven years.
Abbey graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Stage Management and a minor in Business Administration from the University of Evansville.
THE SHORT LIST
- Three things always in my refrigerator: Eggs, salsa and blueberries.
- Favorite musicians: Mumford & Sons, Panic at the Disco, 21 Pilots, Frank Sinatra
- Greatest day of my life: Definitely my wedding day, getting to share that awesome moment with all of my family and friends was unforgettable.
- Favorite English word: Soliloquy.
- Favorite restaurant in Las Vegas: Any restaurant that serves brunch and has a pet-friendly patio so I can bring my dog!